Position Title: Research Coordinator
Lab: Affective Neuroscience and Developmental Psychopathology Lab, University of Pittsburgh Department of Psychiatry
Supervisor: Erika Forbes, PhD
Closing Date: 4/30/2022
The Affective Neuroscience and Developmental Psychopathology Lab at University of Pittsburgh is hiring a Research Coordinator for studies on depression and brain development in young people (age 15-25). The procedures across studies include MRI, blood draws for inflammatory markers, mood and behavior measurement through smartphone app (EMA and sensor data), neuromodulation (transcranial magnetic stimulation), and ketamine infusion.
The ideal candidate is motivated, conscientious, enthusiastic about developmental and clinical neuroscience, has excellent interpersonal skills, and has worked on clinical trials or similar studies.
- Postgraduate degree: CRNP, MPH, Masters in Counseling Psychology, or similar
- Clinical trials experience (e.g., pharma-sponsored studies)
- Strong knowledge of IRB procedures, regulations/policies, and compliance requirements
- Excellent organizational skills, including techniques/software for tracking and scheduling activities
- Project management experience
- Experience in managing clinical research teams
- Experience working with CTRCs and other centers
To apply, please contact Amanda Trujillo () and submit your materials at https://careers.upmc.com/jobs/8060045-research-coordinator-the-affective-neuroscience-and-developmental-psychopathology-lab